Slate CC

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Feb 7 01:14:43 PST 2005

There's the port/translation (informally called "SlaCC") of SmaCC (see
http://www.refactory.com/Software/SmaCC/) in
src/mobius/syntax/generator.slate (as I recall) from the 0.3.0
distribution. However, it is missing the regexp-based lexer, which has
to be hand-ported or bootstrapped. I initially brought it over to help
replace our hand-written parser, but the bootstrap was more than I was
willing to deal with personally.

There's also a small extensible recursive-descent parser I have which
takes much less effort to finish and use, and should be useful for
smaller work.