New i18n code

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Feb 15 10:35:47 PST 2005

Sorry for the extreme delay. These are now in CVS, and alphas updated
with fixes to the core image needed to run it properly. There are also
some other minor improvements and fixes which have made it into the VM
and core image. New methods include most/most:/least/least: methods in
collection.slate which build on reduce:.