Patch for socket.c

Samuel Bronson sjb204 at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 15 19:50:01 PST 2005

Brian Rice <water <at> tunes.org> writes:

> Hi. Can you provide some more information? Such as which platform and
> compiler were used when this was made.

Yeah, I have Debian testing on an i386, with relevant packages:

 Name           Version        Description
 libc6          2.3.2.ds1-18   GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone
 libc6-dev      2.3.2.ds1-18   GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Hea
 gcc            3.3.4-2        The GNU C compiler
 gcc-3.3        3.3.4-13       The GNU C compiler