Visual Studio Express 2005 Beta

Shaping shaping1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 04:55:42 PST 2005

Happy New Year!

I suppose that everyone is using the Visual Studio 2005 beta, based on the 8.0
version of the slate.sln.  I began working with this file, fixing the locations
of included files.  I tried building, but the compiler could not find windows.h,
which apparently does not ship with Express 2005 Beta.  I see references to this
online, but can't find a solution.  I don't have an MSDN subscription.  Is there
something I can download to fix the problem, or should I reinstalled VS .NET
2003 and point to its include files?  I'm concerned about compatibility
problems.  Suggestions are welcome.

Shaping