Windows API support

Todd Fleming todd at flemingcnc.com
Tue Jan 4 21:04:19 PST 2005

Something wierd happened. I used "cvs -q up -Cd" and ran some
comparisons with my patch.

src/lib/extlib.slate: 1st hunk didn't apply, 2nd did
src/mobius/vm/ext/extprim.slate: 1 hunk. didn't apply
src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c: nothing applied
src/mobius/vm/platform/includes/extprim.h: 1st hunk didn't apply. 2nd did.

I do see the lookup -> functionNamed change in src/lib/extlib.slate.

I used "cvs -q diff -u" to generate the diff then stripped out the ?
lines at the beginning of the file. Is this the correct method?

Todd