what I am doing with SDL

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:10:30 PST 2005

Sorry, by "does not parse right", I just wanted to say that there was on
error while

I did try to use "Inspect a stack frame", but I never felt well with the
readability of the results. So I came back to try to read the entire
file and try to make guess at what was wrong.

I guess I was hoping someone much more used to the debugger to find my bug,
and
to show me the relevant information of the debugger.

Or maybe I should write some Slate code with volontarily inserted errors,
and try
to use "Inspect a stack frame" to find them back. Just to get used to it.

--Paul