Windows API support

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Wed Jan 5 02:38:35 PST 2005

:: Cool; thank you. This is incorporated now. Attila, please
:: check these
:: changes when you get the chance, and the associated project file
:: differences and comment/fix as you will.

will do.

fyi, I'm fixing the backspace issue: all the key sequences are read from
the terminfo db now. it should work on all terms after it's debugged.

about the OS X heap growth issue: it enters the debugger for some reason
while initializing the console, and while trying to print something it
enters again recursively. I'll add some low-level #ifdef BEDUG logging
to the c stuff that may help tracking it down.

I've also added CString to the extlib arg types, if someone is actively
working on it... I'll check it in soon.

bye,

- 101