Windows API support

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jan 5 12:20:32 PST 2005

That is very annoying; I remember adding those text blocks myself. I suspect
that the way you are producing patches is somehow incorrect - I haven't had
this problem with other patches sent in.

Unfortunately I am in the office at work currently and can't investigate this
in depth until this evening. I'll try one more time and keep you informed.
Anyone else with CVS commit access is welcome to check this in as well and
maybe figure out what is wrong here.