EXTLIB: different size (and sign) of integers

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:55:43 PST 2005

Here some signatures of functions I'd like to implement:
int pixelRGBA(SDL_Surface * dst, Sint16 x, Sint16 y, Uint8 r,
			     Uint8 g, Uint8 b, Uint8 a);

  int vlineColor(SDL_Surface * dst, Sint16 x, Sint16 y1,
			      Sint16 y2, Uint32 color);

int aatrigonRGBA(SDL_Surface * dst,  Sint16 x1, Sint16 y1, Sint16 x2, Sint16
y2, Sint16 x3, Sint16 y3, Uint8 r, Uint8 g, Uint8 b, Uint8 a);

I think it is enough to see what I meant by different size (and sign) of
integers.

Now it seems that ExternalMethod ArgumentFormat just knows Int.

The more I think of it, the less likely it seems correct to all call this
Int.

So I'd like to have more choice  in ExternalMethod ArgumentFormat.

--Paul