SDL.zip updated, problems of source code encoding

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:21:02 PST 2005

First, the following have been updated:
http://www.vif.com/users/dufrp/Slate_SDL.zip

Second, I did seen very strange problems in last hour(s).
Like 'only the first argument can be implicit' that was fixed by erasing,
then rewriting a space.

And then, method '\xC0\A2 not found on...'.
The problem seems to be that I use(d) Gedit and having the choice to save my
files as UTF8 or in the current locale: ISO8859-1, I did choose UTF8.
But now, I begin to think that maybe none of these choice were good.
Maybe I should make sure to have US locale, as my default locale, and
use it.

Somehow, I have the feeling I did have this problems years ago.
Anyway, comments on correct source encoding format to use, are welcome.

--Paul