New images up with fixes

Bill Sun billksun at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 10:58:49 PDT 2005

Good news and bad news.

Good news, I got pass the initial heap grow! Woohoo!

Bad news, "Attempted to grow heap beyond limits":

Slate: Growing heap to 4789200 bytes.
Performing post-bootstrap actions...
You are in a twisty little maze of objects, all alike.
Slate: Growing heap to 8983504 bytes.
Slate: Growing heap to 13177808 bytes.
Slate: Growing heap to 17372112 bytes.
Slate: Attempted to grow heap beyond limits

-Bill