New images up with fixes

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jun 7 16:31:48 PDT 2005

New alpha images are up with various fixes as I found them in
surrounding libraries.

I have created a new parser for filenames which is much more generic
and robust (and satisfies every test I've thrown at it - tests/
file.slate includes some examples now), but currently the bootstrap
which includes these is broken, so I'll have to continue to work on
it to get it integrated and delivered. Hopefully this will be soon.

In the meantime, my initial patch is in the main repository but not
bootstrapped in, of course. If you read it carefully, you will see
that it can be loaded into a live image and you can try it and it
should work, although more files than just lib/file.slate are
modified (eg the pre-bootstrap and directory.slate), so don't expect
a trivial load-and-go - just FYI.