Debian upload

Helmut Grohne helmut at subdivi.de
Thu Jun 16 11:02:37 PDT 2005

Hi,

new Debian package are available again. I got some feedback from users
saying it does not work with Ubuntu because of dependency problems.
However ignoring dependencies the package seems to work. Feedback like
this is very welcome, so if you experience problems with these packages,
please tell me. As I got access to bespin.org my primary mirror will be
slate.tunes.org. The corresponding sources.list entry can always be
found on http://slate.tunes.org/downloads.html or simply these lines.

deb http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/debian/ ./
deb-src http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/debian/ ./

Have a lot of fun