Vassili's regex code

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Mar 7 14:55:17 PST 2005

Your newer version (sent offlist via darcs) has been added to the main
and alpha branches and cleaned up a bit, although I am holding off on
the major refactorings until you are comfortable with the code's state
(basically when you consider yourself to be mostly done, I'll remove
the huge number of double-dispatches and extra methods it has and try
to improve it with some other code and features).

New files: src/lib/regex.slate and tests/regex.slate (and
src/lib/net/http.slate which also uses it).