Building Slate 0.3.2 for Windows XP

Bill Sun billksun at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 16:58:12 PST 2005

Wow,thanks for the prompt reply!

Getting eager, I quickly remoted to my home PC and attempted at a
rebuild.  This time I got a whole bunch of warnings (89 to be exact,
but I think that might be due the fact the source is written for gcc?)
and 4 fatal errors.  Mainly, there are 4 source files referring to
windows.h, in which the compiler can't find. Any pointers?

-Bill