Alpha VM on Solaris UltraSPARC?

Nick Forde nickf at system-7.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 14:15:52 PST 2005

Many thanks Nicolas. This was indeed all that I had to update and the
slate tests at least now all pass OK.

Lee, how would you like to implement this so that it works on all
platforms?
Using an inline byte-wise copy function? Is the overhead of this
sufficient
that two implementations are required?

Nick.