Repository Migration to DARCS

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Mar 12 00:11:10 PST 2005

On Mar 11, 2005, at 10:42 PM, Shaping wrote:
>> The downloads page: http://slate.tunes.org/downloads.html has also
>> been updated to be clear about the branches and how to use the site
>> and repository options.
> Is this now the recommended way to download all Slate source?

It absolutely is, and the web page recommends it. You can take the
tarballs if you like, but you'll have to re-download and decompress
them every time you want an update.

I highly recommend you go download the Windows DARCS binary and try it
if you haven't already; it's very easy to work with, and makes a lot of
things easy that otherwise would be considered difficult.