Cascade semantics change

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 15:55:34 PST 2005

Rather, you mean, for any statement within a cascaded block:

Before, only the message at the root of the syntax tree , if its first
argument was implicit, would be retargeted to the source of the cascade.

Now, the leftmost message (or bottom leftmost leaf of the syntax tree),
if its first argument is implicit, will be retargeted to the source of
the cascade.

Lee