redefining a prototype derived from Association

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Mar 15 13:41:05 PST 2005

That's interesting. Basically addPrototype:derived: trying to call =
between the two traitsWindows (one, of the foo, two of the potentially
new foo). It shouldn't come up with the Association comparison method
(which starts by looking for a key to compare with), but I'll keep
digging further.

It shouldn't matter which build you're using, as this code hasn't
changed much recently. Thanks for reporting this and I'll get back when
I have it figured out or fixed.