Alpha updated

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 16 17:06:03 PST 2005

Fixes to the Nil-in-Set feature have been included, along with raising
requires:/provides: up to Namespace traits, to help with load: calls on
non-lobby namespaces.

The pre/post-load files were renamed to pre/post-bootstrap and cleaned
up a little.

Also, NumericMixin and Tuple.slate were moved into the post-bootstrap
list.

More ideas are brewing, but that's what is ready to use.