darcs send

Samuel J.J.Bronson naesten at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 17 15:07:47 PST 2005

Brian Rice <water <at> tunes.org> writes:

> On Mar 17, 2005, at 1:20 PM, Samuel J.J.Bronson wrote:
>
> > What should I do with patches I want to submit before water (Brian
> > Rice) figures
> > out how to set up auto-accept?
>
> The mailing list address is fine, or any member you think would be
> interested (Lee, myself, Attila when he is available, Ken Causey, ...).

Well, I tried the list, but it complained that I wasn't a member. You see, I've
been using gmane for my list-access needs, but there is no 'darcs post', so that
won't do the trick here. I would join the list but I get too much mail (spam and
darcs-users, mostly) as it is. I guess I'll just have it send it to you.