No more FFI code to copy from

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 29 14:42:21 PST 2005

I was using code like windows.slate as a model to do SDL FFI stuff.
But I don't find example that actually use the structure (maybe I'm just
blind).

What would be cool is if I had an example with a C function receiving a
pointer
on a 2D-Point Structure, and would fill it with let's say (x=6, y=2),
and
would return it. Then the Slate code, would allocate a 2D-Point
structure, give
a pointer to the C function, and retrieve the x and y values.

Is asking someone to do this to show me how it is done, is asking too
much?