Alpha updated

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Mar 31 09:09:17 PST 2005

Hi Bill - I'm seeing the same fault with the big.image obtained via make
get-alpha on MacOS X as of right now.

   darcs pull -a                (on main branch)
   make get-alpha
   # muck about with the Makefile to avoid "uname -o"
   make clean
   make
   ./vm big.image
   Image saveNamed: 'slate.image'.

--> same error (ten "Nil"s)

I haven't bootstrapped the VM/image myself yet.

Tony