Repository / section for code not to be taken seriously?

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Nov 3 11:09:57 PST 2005

On that note, are there any opinions on a src/contrib/ or a contrib
repository? The former sounds better since people will get everything
at once, darcs move can work for integration and of course darcs send
instructions are re-used directly.

I'd like to get more involvement and clarity in our project... so
comments are welcome.