Method printing fixed

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Nov 17 12:29:00 PST 2005

I have updated alpha images and the tarball again to reflect a bug-
fix for printing methods.

There was an issue where the adverb #selector overwrote the
definition that just returns a safe Nil value for all Method types.
Also, ExternalMethod did not define a selector so I used the C-
routine name. I am going to look further into this soon to figure out
a better solution.

Some ideas are detailed in today's patch to method.slate, basically a
paragraph of TODO notes next to the selector method on proposed
solutions.