Language Tutorial Problem

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Nov 23 10:32:01 PST 2005

I have to escalate this to the server administrators now. Mediawiki
developers indicate that the old versions the server is running are
unacceptable in order to not expect bugs, and I don't have root
access to upgrade it. Also, I do not have access rights to fix MySQL
database issues, which may also be the case.

I should add that I have been leaning for some time towards another
offered free hosting setup via a friend, and this may happen sooner
rather than later now. I've been putting up with this for years, and
it's impeding all kinds of progress.

On Nov 23, 2005, at 10:12 AM, Brian Rice wrote:

> Page history:
> http://slate.tunes.org/wiki/index.php?
> title=Language_Tutorial&diff=0&oldid=1429
>
> is still viewable, so I think this discounts the page-size
> hypothesis. My other idea is that there is a firewall that is
> reacting to too many hits to a single URL and screening or limiting
> them. I'll ask the administrators whether this could be relevant.
>
> On Nov 23, 2005, at 9:41 AM, Brian Rice wrote:

> - --
> - -Brian
> http://tunes.org/~water/brice.vcf

- --