darcs patch: Support an interrupt flag, and primitive... (and 4 more)

"Márton Sasvári (IJ/ETH)" Marton.Sasvari at ericsson.com
Tue Nov 29 07:15:44 PST 2005

I've tried the process described below to work around the InterruptFlag
issue, but 'make newboot' got into an infinite loop after stepping into
the debugger. The original problem is that it does not find the message
#parenthesizes on 'repl resource'. All this on cygwin.

What is the current workaround the InterruptFlag or I should not bother
as I've just restarted work on the json parser ?

Regards,
Marton