Syntax discussions added to the wiki

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Oct 5 08:24:26 PDT 2005

Hi, all.

I apologize for the recent silence for the last week or two: I've
been pre-occupied in my personal and social life, and haven't had
time to slow down and give Slate my full attention. My current
independent contracting employment will be over at the end of the
week, and I expect to work on and finish a few projects for Slate and
maybe ready a new release for consumption.

In the mean-time, I've summarized our recent discussion about
assignment idioms, along with other issues about Slate syntax/grammar
that irk me and preserved them here: http://slate.tunes.org/wiki/
Roadmap#Syntax

I'm not going to take action on the assignment idiom just yet, but my
willingness has not changed, and I'll have this available when we
have a better environment in which to try it out.

I'll follow up with more soon... thanks.