String refactoring, alpha updated

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Tue Oct 25 05:26:40 PDT 2005

:: OK, I tried these files but was unable to load the
:: image generated from the bootstrap process:
::
:: $ vm slate.image
:: Slate: slate.image: Could not read image heap
::
:: This was using little.image.

This is very strange, but I could reproduce it. I must have messed up
something, but now I've double checked and it worked for me.
http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/alpha/ files with the main branch,
Image saveNamed: 'slate.image', and it worked. Hopefully I've only
messed up something while uploading/copying the files. Don't forget that
alpha is still out of sync! Also try a make clean if it happens.

Hope it'll work now,

- 101

PS: I have some minor changes in my local main branch, but they are
unrelevant.