FYI: main appears to be broken...

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Sep 5 11:02:30 PDT 2005

I am re-running the bootstrap process on the latest sources to make
sure that our alpha images are both in sync. The creation timestamps
on the server's file system may not reflect when the images were
actually generated. Perhaps we should improve the bootstrap process
to include this information on startup. They'll be uploaded shortly;
I'll notify when done.