Slate wiki ported to MediaWiki

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Sep 9 08:37:44 PDT 2005

I've found that an RSS feed is available here:
http://slate.tunes.org/wiki/index.php?
title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss

It actually shows the page-differences, which is really useful even
if it isn't as pretty as it could be. I'll add some link to it on the
wiki front page or Slate site soon.

If you'll notice, I added more material last night, re-writing some
of our old blurbs in the process so our intentions are clearer.