lack of contributors

Matt Revelle mrevelle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:06:13 PST 2006

Hi Waldemar,

If you're interested in helping out with tutorial-type documentation,
there's an infogami site for it: http://slate.infogami.com.  It's open
for anyone to contribute, and you don't have to muck with HTML or
figure out darcs.

The goal is to help more people understand Slate's features and
idioms.  The pages contain mostly learn-by-example stuff, but code
comparisons to other languages should also be added.

Matt