lack of contributors

Matt Revelle mrevelle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:30:08 PDT 2006

The infogami site was originally created because the Slate wiki was
down.  Any of the content can be moved to the official wiki at any
time.

Questioning Slate's implementation may be healthy, but it isn't the
main goal of the infogami site, and it's too early to do any heavy
bitching.  Again, the goal is to jumpstart developers that are
interested in the language concepts but are confused by the syntax.

For example, listing the pros and cons of prototyping is helpful to
new users, but suggesting alternative implementations on the same page
is just going to confuse them.

<snip>