Good Introduction

Francisco Garau fgarau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:09:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am Smalltalk/Squeaker and also a Slate newbie. I like the idea of
prototypes and I have been playing around with Elica. Specially interesting
is the way in which you are able to define objects there. Very lightweight.
[1]

I would like to see Slate running but it doesn't seem to be very easy. I
will have to investigated further... I will bother you when the time
comes...

Meanwhile, I can contribute just a little piece of information. The article
below explains nicely what Slate is all about. Nice reading.

http://jaortega.wordpress.com/2006/02/05/beyond-mainstream-object-oriented-programming/

Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this. Great project!
---
Francisco Garau