Sprint

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Apr 17 09:20:38 PDT 2006

Of course I think this is a great idea, if people can manage it. We could
always just agree to meet with an existing conference like OSCON in
Portland. There is also the Seattle Mind Camp
(http://www.seattlemind.com/) but that is more of a local thing even if I
help organize it.

Maybe I'll have more suggestions later; there is a lot that goes on in
Seattle during the summers, for example.