GUI Roadmap/TODO list

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Apr 19 15:40:33 PDT 2006

Yeah, that's how you should take it. I played a few visionary cards in
writing that, ported some basic CLIM stuff, and haven't been able to flesh
it out enough beyond that.

At some point there's going to have to be some rationalization of the
efforts of the multiple, non-interacting contributors... what we have now
is just too chaotic (even if it is loads simpler than Squeak's setup).