SharedQueue and ensure:

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Jan 4 01:57:25 PST 2006

Notice how SharedQueue is having problems with ensure: blocks not
running, and a few months back there were problems with conditions not
being catchable as they should be. Both are related to the ensure parts
of the VM and sometimes also to the condition stack. I suspect there's
some nasty bug lurking there common to both faults. I'll investigate the
SharedQueue thing later today, if I get time.

Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net