Site issues, plans

Brian Templeton bpt at tunes.org
Wed Jan 4 20:56:24 PST 2006

Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> writes:

> On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 15:27 -0800, Brian Rice wrote:
>> I'm also looking for an independent domain name to register for the
>> system. Ideas about that are welcome.
>
> Brainstorming (ones that are not already registered at this moment at
> least):

[...]
> slatelang.com

slatelang.org is also available.

The domain squatters who registered slate.org might be willing to sell
it. The WHOIS doesn't have their real contact information, but it's
owned by "MDNH, Inc" and they have sales page at
http://sales.mdnhinc.com/. Their current registration expires in May.

--
              bpt <bpt at tunes.org> http://bpt.tunes.org/
  (let((!'(let((!'?))(subst !(intern"?")!)))) (subst !(intern"?")!))