Sorted collection patches

"Márton Sasvári (IJ/ETH)" Marton.Sasvari at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 10 01:01:33 PST 2006

Brian Rice wrote:
> I wound up patching against a typo last night, and your patch has the
> same fix. It should be resolved in the final patch sequence, but let  me
> know if there is a problem.
>
> And thanks!

The typo was one of the fixes, the other two were for #add:-s.

The remainin fix is attachad now, for indexForInserting: which failed
after the backing array was grown at the beginning. Tests included, but
the one for ExtensibleArray does not make to much sense anymore; I've
created it when I suspected that the problem is higher up on the
delegation tree. Anyway I've included it.

Marton