Slight bootstrap re-organization

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Jan 29 18:49:29 PST 2006

I've updated this again, so that post-bootstrap.slate calls a method
"start" on lobby which prelude.slate defines as "REPL start". This is
obviously adjustable, so that, e.g. the SDL UI or a socket server
could be started instead.

Alpha images and the tarball have been updated to this setup, and
will break if the relevant patch isn't pulled.

Also, the core images are now down to 607kb in size due to separating
out further libraries. The default slate.image is up to 3.5mb,
however, but adjusting prelude.slate can change that drastically.