root traits and window

Timmy Douglas timmy+slate at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Jun 3 14:20:27 PDT 2006

I thought I would make a diagram to visualize the traits heirarchy
since there are some pretty dated ones on the current tutorial like
http://slate.tunes.org/wiki/Image:Cloneable-derivable.png.  But after
getting confused a few times, I'm not sure if my diagram is accurate,
and slotNames and delegateNames sometimes returns almost the same
thing at the repl so I'm not sure which to use. Well, here it is:

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg277i/img/slate-root-traits.png

I was hoping to get Root, Cloneable, and Derivable all on one slide or
whatever, but I don't think it's going to be possible.

So can anyone tell me if that's right? thanks