patch for adding sdl keyboard support

Timmy Douglas timmy+slate at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 5 21:18:26 PDT 2006

Here is a patch that goes after the other one to pass keyboard events
around better. It's like PassPointerToChildren but for keyboard. Then
I fixed some bugs/typos.

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg277i/pics/slate-ui-20060605.png

 * pass-keyboard-events-to-children

  A patch to add an easy, perhaps temporary, way to
  pass the keyboard events to all the children
  SceneElements because I'm not sure inputHandler
  would be for more specific cases I think. There probably
  should be an easier interface for using that feature.
  I also fixed some bugs in the text buffer and
  now pressing a button actually adds text to the buffer.