patch for command maps and skeleton fundamental mode

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jun 7 12:20:59 PDT 2006

Other solutions: (1) I keep tagging the repository regularly (I haven't),
and (2) you or I could find some way to host your repository on http where
I can pull onto the main site.

I'll try to make time for both; life has been really hectic lately but at
least I'm learning relevant sysadmin-ish things in the process that will
speed up this new server setup when I make time for it.

And I might have a lot more money to play with soon... although I can't
say much about free time yet. :(

As usual, I'll re-iterate my claim that I'll give up control if it means
more progress.