slate gui slowness needs fixing before proceeding

Timmy Douglas timmy+slate at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 14 22:00:10 PDT 2006

Brian Rice <water at tunes.org> writes:

> I didn't have this email account accessible at work today, so this
> reply has been delayed...
>
> Here's the rough summary:
> The VM is built by constructing a definition expressed with object
>
> [snip]

thanks. awesome. I copied this verbatim into my local repository as
doc/bootstrap.txt. I think I might play around with it before I record
anything though. I also made a readme file for the doc directory that
covers some of the files in there.

As far as the wiki goes, maybe it'd be better to just leave future
plans there. I think if the docs get spread out over too many places
you start to have places where it lags behind. The tutorial is
starting to look a little dated to me, but I think it might just be
better to clean that up later (because if things go well maybe there
would be a gui to interact with instead of a repl).