Cannot build current system (MacOS X 10.3.9, PowerPC)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Jun 17 11:04:19 PDT 2006

It appears that the fact that I haven't successfully been able to
create a fully-correct image from Tony's String/Symbol fix patches is
the problem. Run a "darcs unpull -p Directory" to get the relevant
part of Tony's recent patches (the first one should be Tony's and
just type "d" for done to just do that and skip anything else that
might be there) removed since they depend on the other bits which the
public images do not have yet.

I'll work on the bootstrap issues.