[ENH] Immutable objects

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 8 17:07:58 PST 2006

#freeze and #isFrozen are now available in src/lib/immutable.slate
and mostly work but need improvement, maybe a whole-sale refactoring
later. #thaw, well, would just alias #mutably so I have not thought
it relevant to add. When someone tries to actually use this protocol,
please report requests or something.