Site follow-up

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 8 17:28:52 PST 2006

The site server was down again for at least 12 hours last night. I
have been conversing with the administrator about the issues.

Right now the only problem is relating to the mail server, and I
cannot connect via IMAP to retrieve emails since the server went down
(but I can send via SMTP). This is being looked into, but my replies
to messages from today will be delayed until this is resolved. The
online list archives are also not available for me to hack-ish-ly
quote. GMANE serves the right RSS feed but using the text from there
is a little weird.

Of course I'm doubling my efforts to set up the new server. This is
really impossible to work with.