Google Summer Of Code

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed May 3 19:45:34 PDT 2006

I should say, however:

That said, the short whitepaper I wrote up is going to get turned
into a prospectus for student academic credit for projects, via some
links I have with the University of Washington. There do seem to be
some interested students already.

Of course, I'll release it publicly for re-use once it's in decent
shape (after feedback from the local prof's).