Interval arithmetic

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun May 14 10:44:44 PDT 2006

Just a quick note for those not following the patch stream comments/RSS:

There is an Interval arithmetic library in src/unfinished/
interval.slate which is based on some things I saw for Ruby and a
couple of other (C++ comes to mind) implementations. It's pretty
simple and needs more attention to become usable.

One neat trick I did figure out was how to make +- and +/- binary
selectors to create new Intervals (with the original value as "best
guess").