Long-overdue updates

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Apr 24 07:37:48 PDT 2007

Quick update:

On Apr 7, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Brian Rice wrote:

> I'm attempting to get the alpha repository to run all build targets
> without end-user tweaking. I'll set up some automation so that I
> can track this down with minimal effort from here on. I will
> probably remove the main/alpha repository distinction for
> simplicity's sake, so that it's as simple as possible for a visitor
> to arrive and get a usable system.

I'm still working on this with Tim Douglas. We've at least made
reasonable progress and re-learned some forgotten things. There's a
new "stable" repository on the main site which may or may not be
temporary, and isn't fully stable yet anyway (there seems to be one
more tweak to make to be ready-to-go).

http://briantrice.com